Yellow Gold Overlay Sterling Silver Garnet Diamond Accent Butterfly Ring



I've had this ring for three months now. It still looks as great as the day I got it. I'm kind of rough on my rings, very active and getting into messes that i have to wash off. This ring has no dings or scratches, and the gold plating is still perfect.

The butterfly sticks up off your finger a bit, and you will learn to angle your hand carefully when putting your hand in your pocket. I sometimes catch it on the edge of the pocket, but the prongs holding the stones are solid and have held up to my abuse.

Every time I wear the ring, I am guaranteed to get compliments on it. People notice it and like it very much. I like it so much I'm getting the amethyst one as a gift for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment